Registration deadline - July 30, 2015
or when all spots are filled, whichever comes first
Our goal is to have 250 alumni
ON THE FIELD and IN THE STANDS
with the KSU Marching Band.
We have met our goal of 250 Performing Members. Registration is closed.
The date for the 2015 Reunion playing event has been set. We want you along with your family to join us in celebrating The Pride winning the Sudler Trophy at our biennial reunion and playing event on Sep. 19, 2015 at K-State's game vs. La. Tech. We have many great activities planned for this momentous day.
- Be on the field to be recognized along with the band during the Sudler Trophy award ceremony
- Perform on the field for pregame and halftime
- Play pep tunes in the stands and in the tailgate lots
- Socialize with fellow alumni and band members during down time and our catered meal
- Receive a shirt and hat commemorating the event featuring the Sudler Trophy win
- Participate in a good ol' fashioned parade (as logistics permit)
|Cost to participate|
Annual Membership Dues
$21 per year
$11 for 1st year members (up to three years after graduation)
Alumni Band Day Registration
$36 Performing Member registration (includes hat & shirt)
$11 per person for catered meal
All items include a $1 fee to cover PayPal processing.
Game tickets for guests: $20 ea. (max. 6). Ticket ordering opens June 22.
Wildcat Victory performed by the KSUMB
KSUMB receives prestigious
2014-2015 Sudler Trophy
The Kansas State University Marching Band has been named as the recipient of the prestigious 2014-2015 Sudler Trophy, often considered the "Heisman of marching bands." Congratulations to Director of Bands Dr. Frank Tracz, assistant director Don Linn, staff, students, and all alumni through the years who built the KSUMB into a nationally recognized ensemble.
The 2015 KSU Alumni Band Day will be held on Sep. 19, 2015. This event will include a halftime presentation of the Sudler Trophy on the field at the Bill. KSUAB members must have a current membership (through Sep. 19) in order to participate.