The K-State band needs our help!
Thanks to the KSUMB travelling to Houston to support our Wildcats football team, the K-State band needs our help to cover the K-State women's basketball game versus Baylor on Sunday, January 2nd, and the men's basketball game versus Texas on Tuesday, January 4th, 2022. The women's game on the 2nd is a 1:00pm game, so that will mean a 12:00pm call time at Bramlage, and the men's game on the 4th has been moved up to 6pm (to avoid conflict with the bowl game that evening), so that will be a 5pm call at Bramlage.
- Participants will be put on a pass list and receive free entry to the game, any guests will need to have a ticket (at this time, it is not expected that we will not have a promo code for this event, but tickets should be easy to come by either through K-State Athletics directly or third-party sites). Further information about entry and parking will be made available closer to game time.
- Uniform will be the purple polo and black/dark pants. We have worn jeans in the past, but it would be great if we could look more like the regular CatBand for this event.
- Alumni only: The current KSUAB polo is not required, but it is available for purchase if you need one ($25/each). If you would like to purchase one, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after you've registered.
- Recent grads may wear a newer CatBand polo, and any HS kids may just wear a purple shirt.
- Band Directors & Parents with high school-aged kids: This would be a great opportunity to bring several students with you to play at a K-State game. If you want to bring students, just send me a list with their name and instrument.
- Some music (schools songs and some common pep tunes) can be made available at a later date, and we will send out a notification when it's available.
Any and all questions should be directed to JT VanGilder at email@example.com
We need as many as possible and space is not an issue. Please strongly consider joining us for this special event!
Sign-up deadline for both games is Thursday, December 30th!